A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
One man one soul, one cat...9 souls!
Souls acquisitions haven't been going very well lately, until The Devil's cat, Zoltan, has a brilliant idea! Since cats have 9 lives, it's 9 times more efficient buying their souls!
Now Zoltan needs to find the most evil cats on Earth.
Drag the cats to hell and put them to the test!
win the different minigames and fill the hell with cats.
Will the Devil be happy with that?
YOU WILL SEE:
About the Team
This game is our submission for Ludum Dare 44, theme "Your Life Is Your Currency".
We really wanted to make everything from scratch and we did the impossible to produce every asset and code in these 3 days, even if this is a jam.
We were a bit scared by the theme at first but then we were much more scared when we met Zoltan!
@tommyflower: graphics + code
@fanu : code
We used Unity, Photoshop and AfterEffects.
Recommended resolution 16:10
(Note 1 in Italy, where we are from, cats have 7 souls, not nine. Still a lot :) )
Note on video: if you have trouble watching the intro video after the splash (Debian maybe),
just click and it will start. If you still have trouble watch the intro here:
want some spoiler?
Watch the gameplay.
But come on! Since you are here why don't you play it! it's more fun! :)
- Fixed intro video exit behavior and forced exit after 45s
- Fixed cat falling animation in trapdoor
- Added sound to trapdoor
- Cats should make more noise when idle
- Moved 'Back to Hell' button
- Fixed multiple cat trapdoor herding (and broke everything else, and fixed again)
Foot Scratch game
- Added sounds to foot
- Fixed feedback text not dissolving
- Fixed sexy kitten frame not showing
- Code cleaning
Carpet Fun game
- Instructions should be clearer
- Fixed Precision stat weight
- Added a feedback text for puking
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.